Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Park Square Residence

Yesterday, I was given re-sale properties to be uploaded on our website but when I received the papers I found out that Park Square Residence has not been added yet so I have to gather information about this project before I can upload this properties.

Today, it has been an hour now and I can't find any real estate websites that has information or images of the project. Good thing that someone send me an email with the external and internal prospective images as well as the floor plans.

So let me share it here with you.

Front Perspective

Inside Perspective

All I know at the moment, Park Square Residence is a G+4 building which is located in Jumeirah Village South. Expected to be completed on August 2009 and finance by Emirates Islamic Bank.

No comments: